Account Manager International @ Aeguana (part of Boostbar Group)
We are looking for an energetic, experienced, tenaciously client-oriented account manager to join our growing team.
Our perfect candidate will be a recognised sales talent with at least 3 – 5 years experience who is keen to develop their skills in a fast-paced, scale-up environment. You will be passionate about sales, and have experience working with in-depth knowledge with at least one of our core industries (vending / automated retail operators, food & beverage, hotels/hospitality, chains, coffee dispensing, and or b2b SaaS).
Undeterred by setbacks, you will be motivated to deliver against ambitious sales goals. With a track record of sales excellence, you will be a commercially minded self-starter, able to hit the ground running and constantly looking for ways to improve our client offer. Your exceptional people skills mean that you are inspiring to be around – your energy is contagious, and you are always on the go!
About the Company
Aeguana has recently joined the Boostbar group. Boostbar is reinventing breaks in the workplace. We offer everything from excellent coffee to tasty meals to simple snacks and drinks. We are a fast growing F&B start-up with big plans for the future: with our help, our vision is that every employer in Europe is able to provide their employees with healthy, delicious breaks.
Aeguana is an award-winning automated retail technology company (think vending!). Our technology enables us to deliver high levels of customisation to vend a variety of items and engage customers at point of sale in unique ways. We share a passion for doing what others say can’t be done, blending engineering, industrial design and digital technology and constantly innovating to develop amazing products for our clients. We understand that every brand is different, and work closely with each client to ultimately engage their customers, through automated retail solutions, and in-store retail concepts. Our high profile clients include vending operators, retailers, hotel chains and leading brands.
As a senior member of our sales team, you will play a crucial role in securing new business for the company.
Working directly to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the full sales cycle, tracking down and nurturing new leads as well as impactful account management of our established client relationships. You will spend a significant amount of time on the road, utilising your deep industry experience to build phenomenal relationships as you gradually expand your portfolio. Over time, you will begin to help us identify and develop new customer bases as the company grows.
Working closely with our engineering and product development teams, you will use an expert, consultative sales approach to ensure our solutions and services consistently meet and exceed the client’s requirements.
- Work across an extensive client portfolio, intensively managing ongoing relationships with clients, ensuring their needs continue to be met, and working with them to identify new opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Decisively hunt down business leads, and nurture these into new accounts.
- Deliver against stretching sales goals, working as part of a high impact sales team to develop and deliver sales strategies which consistently build revenue.
- Draw in technical expertise from across the organisation, coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs.
- Work together with head of sales to prepare for senior engagement on key accounts
- Play a leading role in negotiating the finer points of sales deals, including pricing and preparation of contracts / service agreements
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales / customer facing roles, with a quantifiable track record of delivering exceptional results.
- Industry experience in at least one of: food & beverage (F&B), coffee, hotels / hospitality, coffee & vending operators / automated retail, and or relevant B2B SaaS enterprise accounts, with an understanding of the latest sector trends, innovations, and potential customers’ needs.
- Exceptional people skills. With significant previous account management experience, you will be articulate, energetic, compassionate, and laser-focused on serving your existing clients, as well as nurturing new relationships.
- Results-driven, innovative and solution-oriented, with a strong drive to deliver commercial results
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Willing and able to travel internationally, sometimes at short notice
- Experience in selling tech or software based products
- Previous experience in a fast-growing company
- Full UK or European driving licence
We are more interested in your attitude and experience than your academic profile, and welcome applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Location: Woolwich, East London, with significant (30%) international travel. We will also consider exceptional candidates based in either Zurich or Amsterdam.
What else is on offer?
- Attractive remuneration & bonus scheme
- Private health insurance, subject to successful completion of probation (6 months)
- Free fruit, snacks and discounted in-office healthy meals (and some less healthy ones!)
- Exceptional learning opportunities. You will be part of a fast growing scale-up with a dynamic team, with the opportunity to learn from a highly talented group of people.
- The opportunity to travel internationally on a regular basis
- On-site parking