The next generation of breaks
Boostbar reinvents breaks at the workplace. We offer everything from excellent coffee to tasty meals to local snacks and drinks.
We are the fastest growing F&B start-up with big intentions for the future: With our help, every employer in Europe should be able to provide their employees with nice and nutritious breaks.
Join our team of highly motivated and driven break specialists! We’re more interested in your potential, ambition, and capacity to acquire new customers than your CV.
You’ll thrive at Boostbar if you want to have a direct impact on the working life of others. We’re here to change the way people break!
Your mission is to provide the greatest catering offer for our clients
- You are in charge of designing and developing new concepts and products
- You improve on current ideas and the design of accompanying category management
- You find & retain relationships with new suppliers and partners
- You’re in charge of Consumer involvement and implementing Activation efforts
- You help with the expansion of our wholesale offer
- 3-5 years of product management, category management, or product development experience, preferably in the food industry
- You like making it easy for others to obtain nutritious meals
- New topics pique your interest, and you feel at ease in the startup environment: personal responsibility and multitasking appeal to you!
- You are proactive, self-sufficient, and solution-oriented
- You master both German and English; all other languages are an asset in our multinational Boostbar culture
Our pledge to you:
- We give you room for autonomy, a strong learning curve, and plenty of variation.
- A high learning curve in a challenging and encouraging environment.
- A dynamic, international, and varied team with a common goal and a high degree of team spirit
- A modern working environment. We’re conveniently located in Zurich Wiedikon. Working from home is also an option
- A diverse work atmosphere with great coffee and delicious food