The next generation of breaks
Boostbar reinvents breaks at the workplace. We offer everything from excellent coffee to tasty meals to local snacks and drinks.
We are the fastest growing F&B start-up with big intentions for the future: With our help, every employer in Europe should be able to provide their employees with nice and nutritious breaks.
Join our team of highly motivated and driven break specialists! We’re more interested in your potential, ambition, and capacity to acquire new customers than your CV.
You’ll thrive at Boostbar if you want to have a direct impact on the working life of others. We’re here to change the way people break!
Your goal is to effectively introduce new inventions and concepts to the market
- You create, test, and scale innovative concepts and business models.
- You create new sales channels and growth markets
- You help drive Boostbar's expansion strategy (e.g. planning and implementing new market entries)
- You generate new ideas in close collaboration with our product and marketing teams
- You introduce Boostbar to potential customers
- Create unique break solutions
- Negotiate, close and implement deals
- You already have 3-5 years of B2B sales experience or consulting experience and want to further your sales and business development skills in a fast-growing environment
- You are proactive, self-sufficient, and solution-oriented
- You are not deterred by setbacks — you’re motivated to give it your all every day
- Your energy is contagious; you like motivating and inspiring people
- You feel at ease in a start-up setting (less structure but more personal responsibility and multitasking!)
- You are compassionate and can put yourself in our clients' position to better understand their needs
- You speak German fluently and have a driver's licence
Our pledge to you:
- An attractive salary with uncapped bonus
- A high learning curve in a challenging and encouraging environment.
- A dynamic, international, and varied team with a common goal and a high degree of team spirit
- A modern working environment. We’re conveniently located in Zurich Wiedikon. Working from home is also an option
- A diverse work atmosphere with great coffee and delicious food
Start date: immediately or by agreement
How do you apply: surprise us!
Contact: Colin (firstname.lastname@example.org)